26 febbraio 2012

WILTB....that means what I'd like to buy this week...

I surfed the net lately and I've found lovely things that I'd like to add to my wardrobe...since I'm waiting to buy "HER"

 
...and don't have money to spend on other things...these are the low cost finds of the week...most of them are from Zara..









   






















Definetely I want to buy those white sandals..a pair of pastel jeans and a asymmetrical skirt...

And I'm still thinking about these...
These shoes seem to be the must of this season...I think I have to try them on...they are similar to my Sam Edelman one..do you like them or not?
I really hope to have enough time this week to shop...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post interessanti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fashiolista finds